Do you have time to be part of the ministry of ESM?
Become a volunteer
ESM would not be able to fulfill its mission without the incredible dedication, passion, and commitment of our volunteers. Approximately 175 active volunteers work directly with our guests or help in our large pantry. This helps to keep administrative costs as low as possible for the organization. Consider volunteering! We are always looking for additional help. Come join those who already serve and experience the joy of giving of your time.
Please bring this document to ESM. You will be required to complete a background check consent form which takes approximately 3-5 days before you can qualify to volunteer. Thank you for your interest in volunteering your time!
- Thanksgiving Food Basket Giveaway
- Christmas Food Basket Giveaway
- Community Events/Projects
Guest Services Program Volunteer
- Sign guests in at the front desk
- Interview guests to determine needs
- Enter guest information into the ESM database
- Welcome visitors
- Assist with answering the phone
- Assist with large mailings
- Data Entry
- Administrative tasks as assigned by the administrative team
- Help unload donations and stock shelves
- Fill food requests
- Assist with loading/unloading guest laundry
- Maintain laundry log
- Notify guests when laundry is complete