Do you have time to be part of the ministry of ESM?
Become a volunteer
Volunteers are needed during client hours:
Monday-Friday 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m. & 12:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
You may choose the Department you would like to join and all training is provided.
If you are interested in any of the volunteer opportunities listed please click on the “Become a Volunteer” button and submit a volunteer application.
- Thanksgiving Food Basket Giveaway
- Christmas Food Basket Giveaway
- Community Events/Projects
Guest Services Program Volunteer
- Sign guests in at the front desk
- Interview guests to determine needs
- Enter guest information into the ESM database
Utilities Program Volunteer
- Assess guests need for utilities assistance
- Enter client information into the ESM database
- Help unload donations and stock shelves
- Fill food requests
- Assist with loading/unloading guest laundry
- Maintain laundry log
- Notify guests when laundry is complete
- Welcome visitors
- Assist with answering the phone
- Assist with large mailings
- Data Entry
- Administrative tasks as assigned by the administrative team