Truck Driver/Cleaner Position Available
General Purpose: To pick-up and deliver donations and keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
Monday –Friday 7:00am – 3:30pm (may change)
40 Hours per week
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drive company truck in a professional and safe manner at all times
- Pick-up and deliver products to specified locations in a timely manner
- Interact with donors in a friendly courteous manner
- Ensure that delivery paperwork is completed as required
- Ensures truck pre-trip and post trip procedures are followed daily
- Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly company vehicle
- Conduct operations in a manner that promotes safety
- Clean designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, restroom cleaning, etc.)
- Work cooperatively with staff and volunteers
- Follow all health and safety regulations
- Attention to detail is required
- Perform other related pantry and delivery duties as assigned
- Valid Colorado driver’s license
- Insurable driving record
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Basic knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Offers for this position is contingent upon a successful background check and drug test.
To apply for this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off your resume at 201 N. Weber Street, Colorado Springs, Co 80903; Monday-Friday 8:30a.m.-3:30p.m.