ESM serves over 74,000 people each year in the Pikes Peak Region who cannot afford to buy food, pay for housing, or find a job. When you donate to ESM, you ensure that a family can provide for their basic needs without having to choose between food and medication, or face having no heat during the winter in order to stay in their home. Your support is crucial to our mission to restore dignity and encourage self-sufficiency for low income and homeless people in crisis.
How Your Gift Helps
- A gift of $50 can provide medical or work transportation for two people for one week.
- A gift of $100 keeps two families of four from going hungry for five days.
- A gift of $200 ensures a family can keep their utilities from being discounted.
- A gift of $500 provides clean clothes through ESM’s Spin Cycle for a month.
- A gift of $1,000 will provide hot showers to those experiencing homelessness for two weeks.
How to Help
- Make a secure donation on-line by credit card
- Make a donation over the phone by credit card: (719) 228-6781
- Donate through the Enterprise Zone. A minimum $250 donation is required in order to take advantage of the tax credit through the El Paso County Enterprise Zone.
- Make a donation by Electronic Funds Transfer from your bank account.
- Make a legacy gift: contact the Development Director at (719) 228-6781
- Donate food, clothing, or other items – Call (719) 636-1916 for more information
- Send a check to: Ecumenical Social Ministries
201 N. Weber Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903