ESM serves over 70,000 people each year in the Pikes Peak region who need food for themselves or their families, or need a shower, or need clothing or laundry services. When you donate to ESM, you ensure that a family can provide for their basic needs without having to choose between food and paying rent, or face a cold winter without warm clothes and blankets. Your support is critical to our mission to restore dignity and encourage self-sufficiency for low-income individuals and people experiencing homelessness.
How Your Gift Helps
- A gift of $50 can provide medical or work transportation for two people for one week.
- A gift of $100 keeps two families of four from going hungry for five days.
- A gift of $200 ensures a family can keep their utilities from being discounted.
- A gift of $500 provides clean clothes through ESM’s Spin Cycle for a month.
- A gift of $1,000 will provide hot showers to those experiencing homelessness for two weeks.
How to Help
- Make a secure donation on-line by credit card
- Make a donation over the phone by credit card: (719) 228-6781
- Donate through the Enterprise Zone. A minimum $250 donation is required in order to take advantage of the tax credit through the El Paso County Enterprise Zone.
- Make a donation by Electronic Funds Transfer from your bank account.
- Make a legacy gift: contact the Development Director at (719) 228-6781
- Donate food, clothing, or other items – Call (719) 636-1916 for more information
- Send a check to: Ecumenical Social Ministries
201 N. Weber Street
Colorado Springs, CO 80903